Personal growth requires knowing the Bible and applying its teaching in our daily lives. As I become a daily student of the Bible it will become the lens through which I see the world (my worldview), thereby transforming my relationships and the way I live.
Daily Bible Reading
- Use one of the resources available at the Next Step Center
- Download and use a Bible reading app
- Choose a book of the Bible to read through a chapter at a time
- Choose a key verse from what you’re reading in the Bible and memorize it.
- Write the verse(s) on a Post-It note to place in visible places
- Find a partner and “quiz” each other
- Use the Bible to shape your thoughts, actions, and relationships
- Evaluate how you are doing at this regularly (weekly, bi-weekly)