View Screen-Reader Accessible Site
More »

Upcoming Events

Search


Login

Login  |  Register



Happy Birthday Brazos Pointe!
 
Each year since our birth in 2001 we have collected a World Missions Offering to express our gratitude to God for all He’s done for us. 100% of this offering has always been given to ministries and organizations outside our church.

We will collect this offering of gratitude on Sunday, May 4th. This year 75% of your gifts will be given to the International (IMB) and North American (NAMB) Mission Boards. We will give the remaining 25% of our offering to Seattle Church Planting.  Partnering to reach Seattle for Christ is one of Brazos Pointe’s newest initiatives as a church for the unchurched.  Any given Sunday less than 4% of the population in the greater Seattle area is active in an evangelical church.  Seattle Church Planting is working to start new churches and reach unreached people all across the Seattle metro area.
 
Please begin praying about your part in saying thanks.