How can i help?
If you've been asking this question, here is some good information.
- Learn about the MUD OUT process by watching this video. This will be very helpful when cleaning out your house or someone you're helping out.
- If you want to know when the next opportunity to help is - opt in to our flood crew notifications! Check out this video to tell you about that.
- Text BPF Harvey to 73256 to give towards disaster relief. You can also give here.
MUD OUT Checklist
When helping with a mud out here are the suggested items to have (do not need to have all of these):
• Tetanus Shot if possible - Walgreen's
• Work shoes or boots, with thick soles if possible
• Work gloves
• Latex gloves
• Respirators - N95 and P100 are both rated for mold
• Hand sanitizer / wet wipes
• Ice chest / water
• Sack lunch
Tools – mark your name on them
• Pry bar / nail puller
• Flat or Square end shovel
• Utility knife, extra blades
• Regular & Push broom
• Dolly to move appliances
• Cordless skill saw
• Chalk line and tape measure
• Shop Vac, extension cords
• Box fan
• Boxes to save items not damaged / tape
• Trash bag to put clean clothes in